Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'k.s.pittman'.
Found 1 result
After a total cock up with the paint (I'm new to airbrushing..), which resulted in wet sanding back to primer, I figured out by how much I needed to thin decanted spray paint. I'm reasonably happy with it, except there was a warp in the chassis that only reared its ugly head during final assembly. Therefore, the bug catcher fouls the side of the hood opening. Oh well. Another lesson learned. I added a throttle arm, spring and some fuel lines, to give the engine a bit of detail. I used AK interactive true metal paint on some parts. It's very good.