Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'lsc'.
Have been wanting to build a stock version of the Revell Hot Rod Lincoln LSC for a long time and decided to go ahead and start. I know the body needs to be lengthened behind the door and the wheel arches are too flared, but I decided to leave those alone, but have been modifying the body to stock specs. the two other kits I decided to use for this. The Thunderbird for chassis, suspension and some interior items. The Mustang for the engine, exhaust, inner fenders and other misc parts, as well as the GNX mesh wheels to replicate the factory 90+ mesh wheels. test fitting the cut down chassis, interior tub and mocked suspension. Cut down the rocker panels and side exhaust that are molded into the body. Used some Mustang wheels just for mock purposes. added the inner fender/strut towers from the Mustang kit. Also decided the Thunderbird interior tub needed to be modified. I used the floor from the Mustang kit while the back seat and package shelf are Thunderbird. Getting interior mocked up using some Lincoln specific stuff; the dash, door panels and seats. Not much can be done for the rear seats. Decided to use the Thunderbird center console, although not a spot on match it’ll have to do. Used an automatic shifter from parts bin as this car will be an auto. Also test fitting modified interior tub to make sure of no interference with the windows. test fitting a 302. Will be using the one from the Mustang kit as it is more detailed then the one from my parts bin in this pic. Also have to cut off the T5 and adapt the AOD trans. reshaped the Hot Rod scooped hood to a stock style. Also extended the rockers and reshaped them. Originally the rockers are too flat and straight even if all I did was cut out the side exit exhaust. Also filled in the incorrect body line on the lower front fenders between the door and wheel arch.