Jump to content
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'rog'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • General
    • How To Use This Board
    • Model Building Questions and Answers
    • Tips, Tricks, and Tutorials
    • Welcome! Introduce Yourself
    • General
  • Model Cars
    • On The Workbench
    • Under Glass
    • Drag Racing Models
    • NASCAR
    • Car Kit News & Reviews
    • Car Aftermarket / Resin
    • Trading Post
    • Wanted!
    • 1:1 Car Reference Pictures
  • Model Trucks
    • The Truck Stop
    • On the Workbench: Big Rigs
    • Under Glass: Big Rigs
    • On the Workbench: Pickups, Vans, SUVs, Light Commercial
    • Under Glass: Pickups, Vans, SUVs, Light Commercial
    • Truck Kit News & Reviews
    • Truck Aftermarket / Resin
    • Truck Kits or Parts to Trade, or Wanted / Requests
    • 1:1 Truck Reference Pictures
  • Other Models
    • Big Boyz
    • Dioramas
    • Diecast and Resincast Models
    • All the Rest
  • The Community
    • Model Club News and Announcements
    • Contests and Shows
    • Real or Model? / Auto ID Quiz
    • Community Builds
    • Auto Art
    • Where's Waldo?
    • Links, Advertisers, and Web Sites
    • The Off-Topic Lounge
  • Model Car Racing
    • Model Car Racing

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Website URL


Yahoo


Skype


Facebook


Location


Full Name


Are You Human?


Scale I Build

Found 2 results

  1. Hey, everyone! This is my Revell of Germany Jaguar 'D'-Type. The "bump' behind the driver, was made using Milliput. The tonneu cover was made by using black athletic tape. I SB the exhaust parts with K&S aluminum, and all the rivets, screws, and bolts are PE that I applied one-at-a-time with super glue, and the static from the tip of my Olfa blade. As you can see, the engine bay is totally detailed, and I did a tyre upgrade with MRC. The cowl-straps are SB from masking tape, and PE parts.....and the cowl lock is also SB.
  2. Well, I finished my review model of the Trabant Universal. It is a amazingly nice model, it flew together and the decals are great. There are some minor issues, but nothing not solvable. I tried to replicate the car that was shown in the Revell presentation at ROG HQ, it isn't exactly, but for me close enough. And I took some liberties, as I had only 1 photo. This is the original car: And this is my build of it:
×
×
  • Create New...