Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell 69 Mustang front end CORRECTION RESIN!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

My apologies in advance for digging up this old thread, but I'm still hoping to see more results since the '69 Mustang is one of my favorite cars of all time, and I want to replicate one as closely as possible.  As I understand it, the Revell kit is very good in most respects, but that front end kept me from ever even starting on it.  

I'm just curious if anyone else bought this upgrade and installed it.  Pics would be greatly appreciated.

It seems that Revell themselves may have an answer to your problem, The 69 Mustang kit has been modified into a Boss 302, and the front end got reworked in the process.

Interesting.  I guess I could saw the front end off and attach it to the original '69 body with the fender scoops, as I don't intend on building the Boss 302.

If you don't mind me asking, do you happen to have a link to where you got this info?  Given all the model info I read, I can't believe I missed this.

Interesting.  I guess I could saw the front end off and attach it to the original '69 body with the fender scoops, as I don't intend on building the Boss 302.

If you don't mind me asking, do you happen to have a link to where you got this info? 

http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/topic/126691-new-for-2018/?do=findComment&comment=1840925