Model Cars Magazine Forum

MiM Dan Models Cummins Diesel Engine

Dan's(?) products are very nice from what I've seen, and it looks like this Cummins diesel engine might be a new addition to the lineup?:

r.jpg

Not sure if he sells direct or not, but here's what he offers on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/sch/cipmodels/m.html?item=221705623599&hash=item339eaf582f&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Casey, isn't this by the guy in Romania that did the 65 Ford with the dump bed and the Kenworth log truck?

Yes, that's him. I think he's posted here a few times, but I can't recall his member name at the moment.

As for the price, it appears to be a good value considering what you get in terms of the number of separate pieces, as well as the quality of the work which went into making the master.

• 5 months later...

I bought the    Ford  N  from  him too  , even    got it fairly  fast..  I ordered the   f750  from him several months later,   never received   it. Also  never heard  back  from him  after  I  filed a complaint.  Finally got  my money  back  from

Ebay..   Buyer  beware     Cary Foster

I placed an order through ebay for some of his products. I exchanged a few emails he said my order was shipped yet he couldn't provide a tracking number. He sent resent another. after waiting another 6 weeks and more emails I proviided ebay copies of all his email and paypal refunded my money. Only thing unfair is that I could leave bad feedback on him because it beyond the window to leave feedback. I'm sure his feedback does not reflect his true dealings. I've seen his products I'd like to deal with him but I just can't take the chance of the deal going wrong again and ebay telling me sorry we helped you once but .... 

• 4 years later...

I purchased the N 950, F 850 and F 600 Fords over the last 3 years, they are all masterpieces, worth every penny. There was a wait time, but I received all my orders. I believe Dan's son,  Cip has taken over. The Cummins engine looks fantastic, it appears to be  a NHRS, the supercharged version of the old  external fuel line 220.