Model Cars Magazine Forum

My 32 Ford five window

Eric N.

Finised this one a month ago. Pained Testors tan-don't remember the color. Roof and int. are Testors brown w/dullcoat. Flathead is from the Revell 32 sedan.All chrome is done in Alclad. I made a "Lokar" style shifter from a long pin. Used orange wire for pipeing on the seat and door panels. I made the rear shocks-I think I used 26g. wire,Wheels are from Madelhaus.And a Detail Master rear veiw mirror on the door. I think that's about it. Oh yea, P/E from Model Car Garage AND Detail Master fual and brake line and wired the headlights,and engine. Hope you like.

Eric

DSC_0014_zpsnmfelnwj.jpgDSC_0015_zpstfrva0w7.jpgDSC_0012_zps4rqak9s7.jpgDSC_0016_zpsyomjdl6u.jpg

Edited by Eric N.

Now that's how to do a tasteful Deuce 5-window. Bravo! Immaculately turned out with all the right changes and details to get the effect you so successfully achieved. I have plans for a similarly approach to a full-fendered chopped '34 5-window and your build inspires me to move it up the list. Are the air cleaners from the Revell flathead? I never noticed the nice detail on the bells before.

Thank's everyone for the kind words. Bernard-No the air cleaners are Parts by Parks,once a year in May just north of Tulsa is a car show in a small town called Dewey,Ok

the name of the show is The Stry Kat 500 Lots of interesting cars. Lots of rat rods,st. rods,customs,and everything in between. lots of great Idea's. I just put my twist on it. Thanks,Eric