Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hole punch

1 post in this topic

Posted · Report post

In the really great article on detailing Top Fuel cars, a reference was mad to a machinists die set. Okay.... what exactly is this and do you have a source?


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0