Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Free Stuff

6 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

In the spirit of commonality, I’d like to invite everybody over to the HH board tonight (Monday) at around 8:00 PM EDT to maybe win some free stuff and see the new kits that came in today.

Posted · Report post

It's behavior like this that reminds me why I like the people in this hobby so stinkin' much.

The air might be a little thinner when you take the high road, but you meet nicer people there.

Thanks Tom. I hope the rest of the crew here appreciates you poking your head in and saying howdy as much as I do.

Posted · Report post

Yes. Thank you Tom.

I wish I could play tonight but I won't be in between 8 and 9. I'm looking after an Uncle's cats and that's when I'll be checking in with them darn cats! :D

Posted · Report post

Mr. Tom Carter:

You are such a class act my friend! Whenever I've been asked why I'm no longer active on the HHMB I always make the note that I support H/H and I have a great deal of admiration for you, what you have done, for what you are doing and for working so hard to keep it clean.

Cheers,

Posted · Report post

ARRRGH!!!! :x Of course I missed it!!!!! :D

Posted · Report post

Dang, only 4 days late....I need to stop in here more often. Thanks Tom, keep up the great work!