Model Cars Magazine Forum

(New paint pics 4/4! Getting close to done!) Smooth Aluma-Coupester Kustom (Chip Foose style build)

Kennyboy

WOW, the amount of customizing you have done here is incredible mate, and they all work perfectly each other, and that paint!!!!!!!!!! Just beautifil!!

Well thank you Dale! I am glad you like it mate!

Beautiful paint. Is that already polished?

Thanks Kevin! Nope, that was just with the clear cured enough to touch it.

Alright guys, I went at it tonight after work and wetsanded the roof down to feather out the darn dot. After wetsanding, I shot the roof edges in Black Pearl and buried all the burn through, next I shot over the Black Pearl with a nice misting of Pink Pearl, then I Kandied over the whole roof with Kandy Pink, and finally buried it all under 3 more coats of Lacquer Clearcoat........looks pretty darn good now! No pics until tomorrow though.......I want it all to dry thoroughly before going near it again!!

Thanks for following!! B)

:lol: Took pics last night......but it was dark outside so the artificial light made it look just like the above pics. In the right ambient light you can REALLY see the Pearl pink in the roof and the top of the beltline.

I will try to get some shots in outside ambient light after work......depending on what time I get out.