[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well, I'm fluent in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop as part of my job. However the core tools needed to make very respectable decals are shared by many less exclu$ive programs. I'm lucky that I didn't have to figure it out for myself. I learned low basics at tech school, the rest on the job.

The decals worked out okay. The Microscale carrier is a little thick but looks decent. I put the finishing touches on it and experimented with weathering tonight and took my beauty shots but it's gotten too late to post tonight. So look for this project to be put to bed tomorrow.

2v2vSeCF2xfGubg.jpg

Edited by Lunajammer

And DONE!

Please view the glamour shots here.

2v2vSeLbMxfGubg.jpg

Edited by Lunajammer

Great model T!I love the subtle weathering and paint choices.Thanks for sharing with us.

Wow! Really good job on this! Weathering is just right - looks like a real working truck! Great work!

Sam

Holee smokes Mike!! I apologize for not seeing this one!!! What a build!!!!! Man dang near anybody would be happy with that success on/ in their display shelf/ case.

Thanks Tom and everyone else. Much appreciated.