Model Cars Magazine Forum

Chinese Jeep Cherokee XJ 1/18

Pace

you have brought up a very untapped source of revenue for who ever would kit this subject. it is about as popular if not more so than people who are into fox body mustangs. Think about all the people who would buy multiples of this to do various subjects.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Very cool,where did ya find that thing?And jeffs,& migace,I completely agree with U guys.I think someone should finaly release a 1/24th scale 97-01 Cherokee.Resin,or plastic.Have one with the option of making it into,either a police car,which so many were build into.Stock,or lifted,Let me say,that these little trucks,were by far,,Jeep's best 4x4.Ive seen some of the RC Cherokees that guys build.They are insane..I've owned 3 of them.The one I own now,is a 2000,Sport.Its lifted 7 inches,35 inch tires.Dana 44 axles ,snorkel,etc.Actually,Johnny Lighting has a cool version of the Cherokee.I love the thing.And I would definitely buy another one.Just gotta watch out for the older ones,pre-92.I swear,I look at the 2015 Cherokee,and I want to throw up??.So if anyone reads this,and can make one,on behalf of all the people who like Cherokees,please do.?

• 4 weeks later...