Model Cars Magazine Forum

70 Chevy Nova Outlaw..updates (11/08/15)

tyrone

alright fellas I got a got bit of progress done on the Nova this weekend... I got the fuel lines all ran got the nos system done and plumbed, got the dry sump tank installed and plumbed...

I also got the fire system done and plumbed, got the battery and cables done and I finished up the nitrous lines inside the car from the on/off valves up to the firewall... thanks for looking and comments welcome...

I've made some good progress on the Nova over the weekend.. I made a new clear scoop for it, I got the fuel cell and fuel pump done, I added the dist. and wires to the engine.. I got the radiator and hoses done...

Tyrone, you surely work magic with the plastic. I can't believe the detail! What do you have, hot rod sprites working for you...killer! Micro midgets putting these models together? I enjoy the detail and your photos of the details to keep us posted. Your technique is something to be admired. I'm always impressed. To live in the miniature world.

• 1 month later...

What's up fellas... I have been doing alot of rippin and runnin lately.. but I have been sneakin in a little time at the bench. I made some bullhorns and got them painted.. now it's time to get the body ready for paint... thanks for looking and comments welcome....

I cannot believe what an incredible job you are doing on this car.Everything,the chassis,motor,and all of the details,look great.Dam I wish I had even 1/2 the talent you have.Keep those updates coming.What color are you thinking of painting it?