Model Cars Magazine Forum

70 Chevy Nova Outlaw..updates (11/08/15)

tyrone

Tyrone, are you being held prisoner and forced to complete these models that you display? Sweet Geezus, you build some might crazy karz....where do you find the TIME? Is this some kind of time conspiracy? How is it that you have more hours in the day than us mere mortal humans? Nice work...love it, works of art! Inspiration is what you present, so that others will attempt to reach your level of expertise. I still can't figure out time management, but you sir, have somehow made it work to your advantage. I love the detail, and it doesn't matter if it is auto, air or sea, miniature is mind bending. Thank you.

Tyrone, are you being held prisoner and forced to complete these models that you display? Sweet Geezus, you build some might crazy karz....where do you find the TIME? Is this some kind of time conspiracy? How is it that you have more hours in the day than us mere mortal humans? Nice work...love it, works of art! Inspiration is what you present, so that others will attempt to reach your level of expertise. I still can't figure out time management, but you sir, have somehow made it work to your advantage. I love the detail, and it doesn't matter if it is auto, air or sea, miniature is mind bending. Thank you.

Thanks for the kind words.. when I'm at the bench I just try to get as much done with the time I have.. 

• 2 weeks later...

Tyrone... I am totally digging the color combo on this one. Love that green and black. is the vinyl top going to be black or will it be a green shade? This thing has a stance that just shows this car has and Attitude... Freaking Killer!!! 

Thank you Chris.. Vinyl top will be black..

Thanks for the kind words fellas... I made some good progress on this one over the week end,, I got the vinyl top painted, I've done all the foiling, I added the rear chutes and all the glasses are in and I added some bolt head detail to the glasses and rear wing..

12191725_10201040459250591_6874015347792

1797444_10201040459490597_60918516654424

11214199_10201040459730603_2828451501425

12193813_10201040463610700_2905380306062

Edited by tyrone