Model Cars Magazine Forum

post just your cabovers here

That GMC should of got 1st place ;)

Thanks Dave. That was a while ago, the "kid" has come a long way since and has done quite well at shows over the years.

Hey Guys, got a few cabovers to add to the mix. I really like the diverse responses. A lot of great models.

Ken, I have viewed your photo stream, I am inspired by your color choices! Great work!

100_0325_zpssjgipzqd.jpg100_0329_zpsexzrahq5.jpg100_0725_zpsrzwfss7q.jpg100_0712_zpsdyqmpubz.jpg100_0060_zpswq5mlulm.jpg100_0057_zpsjuljqqmv.jpg

awesome trucks, Mark - especially the Freightliner daycab and the KW K100 - very impressive!

Man, there are some serious looking cabovers over here....All of them are nice.....We've got some good modelers on this forum....

I've got a few, myself....

146a_zpsa12279fb.jpg

020a_zpsd6bd3e73.jpg

035a_zpsab5c92d3.jpg

SAM_50731024x768_zps780d9346.jpg

Hey KT, aggressive looking Freightliner and gorgeous Allied KW - by the way, do you see drom box trucks still on the road or is that a thing fom the past?

I hope that there is some orange paint left - I too would like to paint some of my truck in that color!!!

Hey Guys, got a few cabovers to add to the mix. I really like the diverse responses. A lot of great models.

Ken, I have viewed your photo stream, I am inspired by your color choices! Great work!

100_0325_zpssjgipzqd.jpg100_0329_zpsexzrahq5.jpg100_0725_zpsrzwfss7q.jpg100_0712_zpsdyqmpubz.jpg

Jeez!!! Man that Daycab FL is bad to the bone!! I love the KW also. That Freightliner may be my new favorite.

You got some good looking trucks in your collection, Helmut.....I really like that K123.....That K100 ain't too shabby, either....Again....Everything posted on here is awesome.....Really giving me some good ideas.....Seriously diggin' all this stuff.....Great idea for a thread, Ken....

Edited by kilrathy10