Model Cars Magazine Forum

Scale Aerosol Paints Carbon Fiber

• 2 weeks later...

i am still looking for that clear view paint. d#mn i have a windshield i need to clear up again after overspraying on it and another project i would like to be able to see the under body details. that reminds me, when you spray a body with the clear view paint, it *does* automatically make the underlying parts all detailed and stuff doesnt it?

:P

sorry, sir, wrong MAG!!!!!!!!!

Continue to post threads or topics about non-MCM articles, and you will be BANNED!!!!!!

:-)

Gary had some great April Fools pieces, and he is my inspiration for doing the ones I do now.

Can't wait for this year's issue......

sorry, sir, wrong MAG!!!!!!!!!

Continue to post threads or topics about non-MCM articles, and you will be BANNED!!!!!!

:-)

Getting kinda grumpy in your "old Age" ain'tcha!!

Soundin' like that old grouch on the dark side!!

Never seen you use the "B" word before......

Hope you had a great Birthday!!!

i am still looking for that clear view paint. d#mn i have a windshield i need to clear up again after overspraying on it and another project i would like to be able to see the under body details. that reminds me, when you spray a body with the clear view paint, it *does* automatically make the underlying parts all detailed and stuff doesnt it?

:unsure:

Nope. For that you have to use a very light coat of "nutsy 100" only sticks to nuts and bolt heads. ;)