Model Cars Magazine Forum

Ford '32 T Bucket > custom build<

Tukkerdax

Hello,

Today i finished my Ford '32 T Bucket. For this model i scratched the whole ( extended) frame, and lots of other parts. The fuel tank for example is a part of a BIC lighter.

I placed the model in front of a diorama i made last year.

I hope you like it.

HDR6_zpssuqfoplg.jpg

HDR5_zpsnrytzpvt.jpg

HDR4_zpsc3uvwkzb.jpg

HDR7_zpsijpgwkmx.jpg

HDR3_zpsgy5sgrxd.jpg

Wow! This build is fantastic! Love the scratchbuilding, paint and weathering effects! Sure would like to hear more details about this build! How did you create that X-pattern in the end of your Bic lighter gas tank? Where did you source the engine? How did you weather those headers? Can we see some pics of the interior and that scratchbuilt frame of yours?

Wow! This build is fantastic! Love the scratchbuilding, paint and weathering effects! Sure would like to hear more details about this build! How did you create that X-pattern in the end of your Bic lighter gas tank? Where did you source the engine? How did you weather those headers? Can we see some pics of the interior and that scratchbuilt frame of yours?

Thank you all of the kind words,

Answering the questions from mark : see the picture regarding the tank, as told i used a BIC lighter, used a thin messing plate for the ends and pressed a cross in it... the rest is styrene. Also put some pictures frome the starting framework.

20150205_215502_zps7jfxgk4a.jpg

14-02-15%20-%206_zpsr71r7ynb.jpg

28-02-15%20-%201_zpsbdxzil83.jpg

28-02-15%20-%204_zpsyavphk8z.jpg

frame:

20-03-15%20-%201_zpsmj5a6isd.jpg