Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revells next release from the Model A Roadster tool - a 30/31 Coupe

16 hours ago, GarryR said:

Has anyone requested replacement parts from Revell recently?

1 hour ago, Zippi said:

Oh boy....I better make a run to my local hobby shop and see if mine is on the way.  

I know Zippi has had recent dealing with Revell Customer Service recently. he can relay his experiences.

20 minutes ago, Mr. Metallic said:

I know Zippi has had recent dealing with Revell Customer Service recently. he can relay his experiences.

Garry.  I have requested replacement part from Revell 3 different times.  It took a few weeks but I did get the parts all 3 times.  Make sure and send them pics of the bad parts and a pic of the kit you bought.  Here is a link to their website where you need to fill out the form.  Ignore the red banner that comes up.  Hope this helps.

Revell Model Building - Official website of Revell Germany | Homepage

20211111_082940.jpg

Screenshot 2021-11-11 083440.jpg

Edited by Zippi

5 hours ago, Zippi said:

Garry.  I have requested replacement part from Revell 3 different times.  It took a few weeks but I did get the parts all 3 times.  Make sure and send them pics of the bad parts and a pic of the kit you bought.  Here is a link to their website where you need to fill out the form.  Ignore the red banner that comes up.  Hope this helps.

Revell Model Building - Official website of Revell Germany | Homepage

20211111_082940.jpg

Screenshot 2021-11-11 083440.jpg

Stopped at my LHS yesterday and scored one of these, too.

Owner said he'd gotten one case in.  I'm sure they're all gone by now.  Just glad to finally score one. (never got my hands on the original issue from a couple years ago)

Checked and it has the correct chrome for the Buick mill. 😁

7 minutes ago, Earl Marischal said:

Has anyone seen one of these (or the '29) in a U.K. model shop or on a UK website?

steve

Don’t quote me, but I think I saw an English seller selling these on eBay before we got them here - the shipping here was ridiculous, predictably enough, but I’m pretty certain SOMEONE had them for sale there

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...