Model Cars Magazine Forum

My new little truckin buddy, arrived early!

Congradulations to you & your wife, Clayton. Sure is a little guy, isn't he? Your lives are about to change in ways you cannot even imagine right now. Enjoy your little boy; they really do grow up fast.

Thanks everyone, I really the wife and I really appreciate the support. She really enjoys reading your comments. She your all a great group of guys.

This our first. So I'm gonna do my best to not be over bearing or over cautious. My step dad is already lookin for his first Jr dragster. I really hope I can get interested in building models, cars or trucks doesn't matter. I'm gonna pick up a few (read too many) snappers for him. I'm gonna have a blast with him. I'm not gonna let driving get in the way of spending with him, as much as possible. Take better care of myself, so I'm here for him as long as possible. My promise my wife and him is to be the best father and husband from here on out. Be part of his life and be there whenever for him. Be the best support I can be for my wife. The models, glue, paint, and bench is always there. There is no time limit, get it done when I can.

Again, THANK YOU!

Clayton,

Congratulations! A word of advice - let the nurses at the hospital show you how to change his diaper and give him a bath. As both a father and a nurse who has worked in the nursery - new Moms love a Dad who has mastered those skills! It also helps you bond with him! Enjoy this new chapter in your life!

David

Amen, Amen, and Amen....Congratulations, Man....Praise God, The Father.....

I know you'll be a great dad to him....He looks pretty healthy....They let you hold him, so I'm thinking he'll be golden....I'll be praying for y'all....Children are a gift and a blessing from God.....Enjoy him and, again, congratulations.....Awesome....

Gotta start calling you Papa Clayton, now.... :D

Edited by kilrathy10