Model Cars Magazine Forum

Cartoonish Farmall F-12 Finished! Suggest a name, win a kit!

Great Details!

B)

Thank you Ira! :)

Very creative. Can't wait to see it finished.

Thank you Ray, I was able to put some primer yesterday evening, so if there aren't issue (knock on the wood) for the weekend, beginning of the week it should be done.

I was thinking to add something to the tractor, so after a little research on the internet, I decided to build a plow, that is era correct for this tractor. smiley.png Mostly made out of thin cardboard, the colored pieces are plastic, also the front wheel, the shine bar and the pins are metal.

11415539_993648894003157_383191631974130

You're a maniac,... I love it.

Thank you Kevin! :)

Holy, smokes! This is amazing. I never thought paper could be used to that extent. The creativity and execution are off the charts. I'll be watching.

Thank you Scott! :) Any material is good for build. :)

The detail on the plow is remarkable and to think it is scratchbuilt!Most impressive indeed!

Thank you Phillip! :) The plow was fun to build, something different. I like farm equipment, and when I can, I build something about them. I think this is the third model (farm related), without counting the Blower Mower... :D

I was very impressed with your Janis Joplin Porche paint job but now add your scratch building skills. You sir have talent and I thank you for sharing them.

Thank you Steve! :) It is part of the fun!:) I really have a lot of fun above all with those cartoon project.

Nice color selections too. I've got some diecast John Deere and Case tractors here, I sort of collect them.

Thank you Kevin! :) I went with the two tome like a 1935 that I saw in some photos, after they change the color in red body, red tires. Too much red for me. A friend of mine collect diecast tractors in 1/32, mostly Fendt, and the details and accessories are fantastic! I bet you have a nice collection, feel free to post picture! :)

Looks like your in the home stretch. Looking forward to this one being done.

Thank you Ray! :) The point that I can't go back.... :D