Model Cars Magazine Forum

AMT FLAT BED

I finish this one a wile ago hope you like it. The only change was the tires from italeri and aftermarket six spoke rims. Thanks for looking.

IMAG0082_zpsb1911017.jpg

IMAG0083_zpsf53f29fd.jpg

IMAG0087_zpsc819ef13.jpg

IMAG0090_zpsf2fe5a90.jpg

Edited by Chu

Good idea with the Italeri tires and aftermarket rims.....Makes it look beefier.....I like it.....I need a couple of these things in the stash.....Great job.....And those wood decals would look nice, but You can always just use paint, as well......At least until you get with Jerry, anyway.....

Thanks for you kind comments. I'm in the moving process so not building for a wile :angry:. I looking forward to continue again and finish my container and belly dump trailers and finally start my ford c-900 proyect!!! Thanks for looking.

Looks great! :D I need ot get myself one of those and give it a try

You're not going to regret if you tried this trailer it look beautiful!! Other modification that I made was using a piece of sprue and glued to the mud flaps. I did that because of the itareli tires are wide and the mud flaps didn't fit behind the trailer wheels .If you careful see the back of the triller you're going to notice the bar between the mud flaps. Thanks for looking

Good idea with the Italeri tires and aftermarket rims.....Makes it look beefier.....I like it.....I need a couple of these things in the stash.....Great job.....And those wood decals would look nice, but You can always just use paint, as well......At least until you get with Jerry, anyway.....

I just have the crazy idea to put this tires and rims. I patiently wait to find the rims and tires in a accessible cost to buy it (from ebay) I also rob the chevy 55' inner wheels to look a little realistic.This one was my second built and isn't bad at all J.T. Probably In the future I'm going to built a Autocar a64b, DC 9964B or 1950 hood conv. to put hook on this trailer. I have around 4 of this awesome trucks that I collected around the part three years over price but what ca I say!! I have them and I looking foward to built them.

You're not going to regret if you tried this trailer it look beautiful!! Other modification that I made was using a piece of sprue and glued to the mud flaps. I did that because of the itareli tires are wide and the mud flaps didn't fit behind the trailer wheels .If you careful see the back of the triller you're going to notice the bar between the mud flaps. Thanks for looking

Well yours looks great,and I pulled several (1:1) very similar trailers during my OTR and region driving days. Just ordered one off eVilbay a few minutes ago,LOL,oing to semi-replicate a W900 and trailer I drove for 2 years with the pair (Revell 80's W900) :)

Well yours looks great,and I pulled several (1:1) very similar trailers during my OTR and region driving days. Just ordered one off eVilbay a few minutes ago,LOL,oing to semi-replicate a W900 and trailer I drove for 2 years with the pair (Revell 80's W900) :)

Yeah, most of my aftermarket and discontinued trucks and trailers are from evilbay!! I will looking toward to see your project.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...