Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell & Foose poll for 2 new kits

Let's hear it for the '35 Chevy Master! Something new and different!!!!

Hear hear!

I went for Grand Master and Impression. Because of new and different.

I believe there's nothing on the market close to any of the two.

But my 'fear' is Revell will go the easy(?) way: Ford Truck and the Impostor (done the wrong way, as in full size...).

I hope I'll be proven to be to negative on this...

Edited by matthijsgrit

I didn't vote as I'd rather see something else produced rather than a couple cheesy "customs." It's cool that Chip is supporting revellogram, but they should produce some kits that would actually be desirable amongst most builders, because let's be honest, I can't see any of these kits being wildly popular. That's just my opinion, and you know what they say about those...

Edited by Dragfreak

I would of voted, but there was not a "none of the above" option

You could cast votes for the Grand Master (#1) and Eldorod (#2), and then consider it your good deed for the day. That way you won't have to help some little old lady across the street later. ^_^

I went for the FD-100 in hope that it will get Revell to keep their word and tool a new '56 Ford pickup (is the FD-100's body stock?).

And went for the Eldorod as a potential parts bin and base for more interesting custom material (as in On the Workbench postings that read "I started with a Foose Eldorod and threw away about half of it..." :lol: )

Edited by ChrisBcritter

You could cast votes for the Grand Master (#1) and Eldorod (#2), and then consider it your good deed for the day. That way you won't have to help some little old lady across the street later. ^_^

You make a valid point , I am going to reconsider now ;)