Model Cars Magazine Forum

1971 Ford C600 Flatbed

This one's basically done- I still need to settle on what to stick on the back, at which time I'll do the sides and any signage. The wheels and crane are from an Italeri parts pack, and the Todco liftgate is from the base kit- the C600 city delivery. I used that kit because of the longer frame. The flat bed itself is from a C600 stake truck.

002_zpswsol7uuy.jpg

003_zpsa28r15pj.jpg

004_zps5gnycjuq.jpg

005_zpstrrb836d.jpg

006_zpscefxuuw6.jpg

007_zpsgr23zkaw.jpg

Edited by Chuck Most

That's a pretty sharp build, Man.....Great looking truck....The Italeri wheels and tires look WAY better than the kit's.....Awesome....

I'm thinking a load of bricks or some bags of concrete would look good on there......

Edited by kilrathy10

That's some beautiful detailing. You've got a lot of good load suggestions, and I could see it having a combination of some of them. This would be interesting with a load from a site that's being cleared for construction. The Hudson keeping company with some foundation material and other assorted debris that's been loaded onto it and headed to something like a landfill. What a sick thought though; a Hudson convertible,even in that bad of condition, being used for landfill.

Edited by Kodiak Island Modeler

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...