Model Cars Magazine Forum

Post your "Snap" kits.

Thanks Clayton. These kits are very versatile with endless possibilities! Even the parts they have can easily be used on other builds.

I always enjoy looking at your snap builds :D

Edited by Tesla

Clayton, thank you very much.

Dennis, I could very well say the same for yours. They have 'Heavy Duty' written allover them. Well Done.

Terry, Anthony is quite correct, that trailer is way to cool not to be completed. The Pete makes for a very cool combo.

Edited by purepmd

Clayton, thank you very much.

Terry, Anthony incorrect, that trailer is way to cool not to be completed. The Pete makes for a very cool combo.

Thanks man. I originally built it without modifying the width of the chassis.It was way too wide. I have recently cut it apart and narrowed it, and made it a tandem. It may be done soon. I have made some progress on the truck as well.

Thanks man. I originally built it without modifying the width of the chassis.It was way too wide. I have recently cut it apart and narrowed it, and made it a tandem. It may be done soon. I have made some progress on the truck as well.

The chassis width was the primary reason why I used the Fruehauf Flat Bed chassis as a donor on both of mine. I plan on building another one eventually using the same ideas.

Gotta say, that Pete you're working on, Terry is pretty awesome looking....Those Italeri dumpers have some great potential.....If they weren't so proud of them, I'd have a few more....I only have one, but I just may have to break down and get another.....

And, Dennis, I can't get over how much talent you have......From your first build, I've watched you turn out awesome model after awesome model....Amazing, Dude.....

And, what a model, Mark.....Just an amazing piece of work....

And don't even let me get started, Clayton.....It's amazing how similar our building styles are.....Big fan of your work, Man.....Big fan....

I've built a few, myself....

043a_zps17dd4302.jpg

001a_zps6e5b9031.jpg

SAM_7590%201024x494_zpsuipiisbr.jpg

SAM_7578%201024x448_zpsdedtaaqa.jpg

068_zps29af062a.jpg

055a_zpse70761db.jpg

SAM_63751024x590_zps7ad127e8.jpg

SAM_63791024x512_zps7fcf578d.jpg

Edited by kilrathy10

Thanks man. I like to keep about 40 or 50 ongoing builds. It keeps my time divided so I never really get anything done.

40 or 50 ongoing builds! Holy Hockey sticks Batman :o Are you serious?

I counted, and yes I have over 40 ongoing builds. And with over 600 kits, thats only a drop in the bucket.

Thats impressive. I currently have about 25 completed, both trucks and trailers, with 3 ongoing. The stash has just 2 left, when there done I'll be done as well.