Model Cars Magazine Forum

Scalefinishes.com new colors.

Scalefinishes is now mixing colors in house!

This shift away from using an outside paint supplier will allow me to offer many more colors, and mix custom colors (Basecoats and Gloss Enamels) without charging anything extra for them. I will also be happy to mix custom (non-stock) colors in 1oz bottles!

The really good is that the availability of older colors, that I currently only carry in Gloss enamels, can now be mixed as basecoats, and some Basecoat colors can mixed as Gloss enamels.

The second good part to this, is quicker order fulfillment times. I don't need to wait for the next day to pickup colors.

Last, but not least; All this his is available with the same high quality paints, color matches, and FREE shipping that scalefinishes is famous for!

If you would like to see me carry any other products, or product lines, just let me know.

Jameston

scalefinishes@gmail.com

I don't think the search button is working. I am building a new site, and will get everything sorted by the 4th of July.

Mr. Stock, what colors are you looking for? I might be able to get the to you. Or you can always order them from Elm City Hobbies. Please email me at scalefinishes@gmail.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...