Model Cars Magazine Forum

If money were no object, what car would you buy?

A 70 to 72 convertible Buick GS and a nice 56 International pick up truck. That is the first truck I remember on the farm. I would also like a big log home with one of these for heating and baking food in it.

http://www.mha-net.org/

Or one of these. Soapstone is really beautiful stuff

http://www.tulikivi.com/

Edited by Greg Wann

Haven't we all played this game before ? :)

Then you realize you can't afford to keep it, maintenance, storage, insurance ,fear of driving it and wrecking it or getting wrecked etc.

Then you reevaluate, tone down if you will.

Put me down for a little continuation 289 Cobra with a fiber glass body that will fit in my garage. ;)

1963-shelby-289-cobra-auctioned-off-for-

For what that prolly costs, I could have four or five of my "dream rides" built.

I don't believe the question the OP asked was, How many of YOUR dream cars could you buy INSTEAD of MY dream ride...? & then failing to actually add what your dream ride is?? ?

Having said that, I'll have an Audi RS6 Avante, a numbers matching 68 or 69 426 Hemi R/T Charger, a Challenger Hellcat & Joe Rogan's 70 Cuda " Sick-Fish" ???

PS: What's this "prolly" rubbish you speak of?? Do you speak Generation Y semi-English? Pigeon English maybe??

Edited by Hemified71

PS: What's this "prolly" rubbish you speak of?? Do you speak Generation Y semi-English? Pigeon English maybe??

I like to have fun with the language sometimes. I have an actual license to do so. Two of them, in fact. So...

med_gallery_56225_1038_62827.jpg