Model Cars Magazine Forum

Where's Harry?

High octane

you haven't seen all the back and forth over the bumper guards on the new Del Rio kit? YES its a JOKE.................... :huh: You know. I don't have the time to get into another food fight trying to explain simple humor. Its just not worth it................................................ :rolleyes:

Edited by bismarck

My point exactly. sniping like that is what leads to topics getting locked and i'm just worn smooth out with all the sniping. I've been drawn into arguments on this board before. and I've learned quite a few tricks to deal with these types.

Edited by bismarck

In all fairness on the 4th Chicago had a pretty bad string of shootings, Harry could know someone whom was injured or he may have been injured himself. I certainly hope this is not the case,but the timing is a little to close for comfort. :unsure:

Harry hopped on around 12 or so this morning to stop a food fight by deleting the thread, so i know at least he's watching. I can't remember the name of the new guy. I haven't seen him on here for a little while either.

There's a new guy?

There's a new guy?

I didn't know that either. If you click on "The Moderating Team" at the bottom of the main page it doesn't show any new moderators.

I think the new guys last name is Ambrose. I don't know if that name is even close, but i see his name in red at the bottom of the page from time to time. i am assuming he is a moderator. Like i said, i don't know if the name is even close. its either him, or Harry. i guess Casey stepped down.

Edited by bismarck

I think the new guys last name is Ambrose. I don't know if that name is even close, but i see his name in red at the bottom of the page from time to time. i am assuming he is a moderator. Like i said, i don't know if the name is even close. its either him, or Harry. i guess Casey stepped down.

He's not new, he's the technical guy. He handles how the site works.

I'm here, but not active on the forum much lately. As Bill said, I'm having some big time eye problems. Waiting for lab tests to come back, but in the meantime I have a hard time seeing clearly... so not much computer time. It's no fun when you can't see the screen clearly.

Also, just clear up the "where are the moderators" question... Dave Ambrose is out tech guy, has been for a long time. He's technically a moderator, but he really doesn't do that. He solves members' technical problems, like why can't I post photos, why am I not getting email notifications, etc., etc. And Casey stepped down as a moderator a while ago. That leaves me as the moderating "team."