Model Cars Magazine Forum

Where's Harry?

High octane

Jim, Dave's handle is his own name. Also, if you take a look at the index of the site, where it lists all of the forums, you'll see that he posted something under "The Community". Hold your cursor over his name, another window will appear, and you'll see where you can PM him.

Hope this helps!

How do I contact this Dave Ambrose guy? I stopped getting email notifications over a week ago.

Your not the only one having this issue, other members have said the same as well.

Your not the only one having this issue, other members have said the same as well.

It's a problem with Outlook email, not this site. That email server seems to think our notification emails are spam, so that's where they go... the spam folder.

It's a problem with Outlook email, not this site. That email server seems to think our notification emails are spam, so that's where they go... the spam folder.

Obviously if this many users are reporting the problem, it's a problem on your end...your outbound mail server isn't relaying messages for some reason, maybe a hard drive full, some other technical issue. Have you had your tech support guy check the outbound email queues?

Edited by Rob Hall

Obviously if this many users are reporting the problem, it's a problem on your end...

If the problem was on this end, why do most people not have this problem, only a relative handful? If the problem were global on this end, wouldn't everyone be having the same problem?

I don't use Outlook, and I don't get email notifications any more either. Not in my spam folder either.

My issue is the same as well, no email notifications and I don't use Outlook either.