Model Cars Magazine Forum

Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling!Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes... The dead rising from the grave! Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

Sure, it's no '59, but it is a ~30 year old Cadillac, same as the original when filmed. Just sayin...

Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling!Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes... The dead rising from the grave! Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

Sure, it's no '59, but it is a ~30 year old Cadillac, same as the original when filmed. Just sayin...

Exactly. Wasn't the main reason they got it in the film because it was dirt cheap? Not gonna find a usable '59 Cady for dirt cheap in 2015. I'm impressed that they stuck to the roots enough to include that as a detail.

I don't like it. Any of it. How can they possibly think remaking the movie was a good idea. Whoever thought of it should be fired.

Guess I shouldn't tell you there will be a new Vacation movie too then, and it won't have that aweful green Ford based wagon in it then........

Its not the use of the caddy,its the overall look of it , but thats my fault, for comparing it to the first two. Edited by martinfan5

Sadly, connection issues leave me with camera Icons with an 'X' in the middle

Clicking on that darkens the page and brings a pop-up with count-down spiral,

But after 20 MINUTES I still have NO Change!!

is there a direct link to pics?

I have Pulled the plug and rebooted 6 times, with NO change

Both Firefox & Maxthon browsers yield same result!!!!!

No, no and more no. The remakes are wrong and the vehicles, let's don't even go there. They are simultaneously destroying two masterpieces of what where the 80s. Understand I am not calling the movies themselves masterpieces but they are a classics of their time. I have yet to see a successful movie be remade better .

Sadly, connection issues leave me with camera Icons with an 'X' in the middle

Clicking on that darkens the page and brings a pop-up with count-down spiral,

But after 20 MINUTES I still have NO Change!!

is there a direct link to pics?

I have Pulled the plug and rebooted 6 times, with NO change

Both Firefox & Maxthon browsers yield same result!!!!!

http://iwatchstuff.com/2015/07/heres-the-ghostbusters-new-ride.php