Model Cars Magazine Forum

MCM subscription-why no digital version?

I did ask through the website and the person just said that it wasn't offered.

Why in this day and time wouldn't a magazine want to have a digital version?

I had a digital subscription to the other magazine before I quit building for a while, really liked it. I really don't like the paper versions anymore, they just clutter up the house plus there is the unreliability of the mail delivery.

It is very convenient to just read it with my phone wherever I happen to be. That is how I read books these days. Nice also to be able to enlarge the screen if needed, which I normally have to do anymore.

I wanted to resubscribe (been a while), but I just don't do paper anymore for these things.

Wasn't sure where to post this.

Russ

I'd love to have a digital subscription. I Don't get the the haters of of digital digital magazines that never tried it. It's like a PDF File you can pick the pages you want to print. and if you want high quality print use a Photo printer and you will feel like your on the photo shoot. Do you know you can search your entire collection by keyword. Digital magazines are often cheaper than the paper many of my subscriptions are as low as $5.00 quit whining, enjoy your metal axles that goes through the oil plan and have your insurance agent over for a dinner, a walk through and inspection evaluation and ask him what he thinks of a magazine collection from the 60's. Unfortunetaly over the last 13 years I haven't bought more than 20 MC magazines I subscribed for 2 years most arrived torn up in my mail box and I had to get replacement. Change in Golden Bell's policy to replace damaged magazine made me decide to cancel. I live 90 miles (no kidding) from a hobby shop that can or will carry car the magazine so getting a copy is always hit and miss because of my health. Greg does have a game plan for a digital copy of the magazine I beta test it with him. On my end I thought it was very successful maybe he's working on a transmission method. I wish him luck he know's I'll be first subscriber.