Model Cars Magazine Forum

New home Entire model collection under one roof

So I finally have a  moment to get online  and we have successfully setup internet at our  new  home (5 years old)   NEW  to us

Long story short this is the  first time back on mcm since the move, We  BOUGHT  a House   its so very  nice

its great to be homeowners now and my whole styrene collection under one roof or should i say garage

Honestly i have been  spending alot of  time  away   on  FB   model  groups as well its  just more conveinent since it on my phone i need to  upload mcm on there and try to get it  going  mobile as well

Hope to be getting a hobby station going and  projects rolling to the  finish lines again!

cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Shout out to Gulfport - my mom's side of the family is from down there (and one of her cousins raced stock cars at the local tracks). How close to the water is the new place?

we actually  moved  farther  north   from where  our   apartment  was from  south of  interstate 10  to   north of the  interstate  still   only  a  little over  200  some  feet  above  sea  level

better  insurance  farther  away  from the   water   still within  10 miles or  less from  beaches  though  :)

Congratulations Daniel

thanks

Been awile  since i have  got  on  the  laptop  died and  i could  not  find the  power cord! lol

the  joys  of a   moving losing and   finding  things!