Model Cars Magazine Forum

What's your next model purchase?

Neat thread!

Lessee............I'm eyeing a "grail" on eBay, Moebius's '61 Pontiac is definitely on my must buy list. Held the final shot in my own two hands and it's spot on!

There's some import stuff I might be interested in------depends on how bad I want it and if my bank account agrees! ^_^

Since the Big Daddy dragster (front engined version) has been reissued, I may have to grab one of those (or more).

DG_zpstrprukch.jpg

Since the Big Daddy dragster (front engined version) has been reissued, I may have to grab one of those (or more).

DG_zpstrprukch.jpg

watch out with this one. It has the wrong front end or was it the chassis, anyway it is, the chassis is too narrow, it will need to be widened. 

Hopefully the link works. It's my thread of that kit I'm workin on. I show how I corrected the problem.

My next purchase will probably be something I don't need and will make my wife mad.

I'll have to read your W.I.P. on this one. I just liked the kit as it reflects the configuration of dragsters when I first started attending the races. There are dozens of rear engined dragster kits it seems, but few of the top fuel front engined variety from this specific era.

I am anticipating buying the Monogram '57 Del Rio and both Moebius Ford pickups this coming Friday when I see a certain dealer.

I also would like to get both versions of the Ebbro Renaults when I see them more in circulation.  I eagerly await their Citroen DS.

Not  a model, but I just ordered an H&S Evolution two in one airbrush from Coast Airbrush. Should be here in a few days. I'm thinking my next model might be the new Italeri Peterbilt 378.

I have two of the Petes waiting for me at a LHS. I might be picking them up tomorrow.