Model Cars Magazine Forum

New Site/Forum Look

I also miss the ability to "Go to first unread post."

Skip-  Look at the list of threads.  They should have a dark blue star or  dot in front of them. The star is a thread you have posted in, the dot means you haven't. Clicking on either will take you to the first unread post.    

Nope. I get all new content from every thread and not the individual thread. 

Edited by sjordan2

I also miss the ability to "Go to first unread post."

Skip-  Look at the list of threads.  They should have a dark blue star or  dot in front of them. The star is a thread you have posted in, the dot means you haven't. Clicking on either will take you to the first unread post.    

I misread this the first couple of times. You have to click on the star or the dot. This is working for me.

Also, I don't know if Gregg and or Dave has been working on it, but I got desperate( hanging around the ER because of my mother in law(nothing major thankfully))for almost 12 hours today and used my phone to read the forum, and it seems to work better than a couple of days ago. 

Russ

Is there a way to turn off a specific signature permanently? At present, I seem to have to turn off that specific signature in every thread in which that member has posted.

Thanks,

This one I am trying to find a "cure" for.

I know I will eventually be dead in the water. But for now, This is the only site / forum I frequent or search where my old iMac 10.4 can no longer participate, even in other places where I get a window that says I have to upgrade my browser (which I can't). I can still use all those sites  

Flash is another issue but it doesn't make any difference here. 

I know I will eventually be dead in the water. But for now, This is the only site / forum I frequent or search where my old iMac 10.4 can no longer participate, even in other places where I get a window that says I have to upgrade my browser (which I can't). I can still use all those sites  

Skip, let me see if there is an older browser update on the main software site. Right now, there doesnʻt seem to be any support, but Iʻll check again.

Skip, let me see if there is an older browser update on the main software site. Right now, there doesnʻt seem to be any support, but Iʻll check again.

many thanks.