Model Cars Magazine Forum

1967 Camaro SS

YBlock292

Thank You guys!

I want to do the interior black (dashboard, pack tray, floor) and the seats white, which was available back in the day. As for wheels I have chosen Chevy's "Rally Wheels". The look great on the late 1960s models.

IMG_6802.JPG

Meanwhile I have done the BMF-work on the body which is not that much with this Camaro and I have put on the white nose decal:

IMG_6799.JPG

IMG_6800.JPG

Your paint is fantastic as well as the bare metal foil trim. Not to be rude, but with your black and white interior, the vented kick panels should be black with the grill in gloss black. The window knobs should be a clear color, they turned yellow after time. The bottom of the arm rest is chrome too. 25 years restoring chevy's gave me this info.

Thank You!

@Jon: I want to build it the super sport Version.

@John: I appreciate Your Information very much. Since I am not done with the interior yet, I plan to take away again most of the black washing on the window cranks and the door handles. So I still can give them the correct colors as well as the kick panel.

I did not wet sand the body. It is simply Tamiya primer with three layers of Tamiya "Light blue metallic" and several rounds of "MEguiars" Car wax.

I worked on the door panels to achieve a more realistic look ( I'm not finished yet!):

IMG_6803.JPG

• 3 weeks later...