Model Cars Magazine Forum

Rules and points...

Being the somewhat embarrassed recipient of my first "never expires" warning point, I tried to look at the posted material explaining said points, and found this...

Ok... we have a new and revised set of forum rules that we hope will make things absolutely clear to everyone, with no possibility of mis-interpretation. We have also detailed the "Warning" system for you so you know exactly how it works.

I suggest you all scroll down to the very bottom right of the page and click on the "Board Rules and Guidelines" link and read the rules, especially the rules regarding the warning system.

Well, I tried that. There's nothing there.

So then, I found this...

http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

but when I click it, all I get is this message...

Sorry, there is a problem

The page you requested does not exist

Error code: 2S100/6

Please direct me to the place where the point system is explained.

I don't see it either. Perhaps it just hasn't been made available again with the software upgrade. I don't see where you have a warning point, but I'll take your word that you do.

I suspect the rules are typical of most forums though, and the thread that you refer to above, was created in 2012, so those rules were available for a very long while. I'm not sure if this helps you or not.

:P:D Lol. I'm gonna behave myself. 

I think the software upgrade is the reason the rules are no longer available. Gregg will have to take care of that. We can hardly expect you guys to obey the rules if the rules are nowhere to be found.

Good point, Harry. I'm going on the assumption that common sense should be the rule of the road, showing courteousness to those we may disagree with, or avoiding them altogether.

:P:D Lol. I'm gonna behave myself. 

Me too. Better safe than sorry. I like it too much here to get myself banned for being stupid.

Edited by Roadrunner