Model Cars Magazine Forum

Where do you work on your semi truck models?

This is where I work on my models right now till I move here hopefully sooner than later:

DSCN00151_zpss1vujbfr.jpg

Sean,

That looks pretty nice. You have a sound system and computer right there   Cool!

Be well

Gator

Many years ago I belonged to a forum (aircraft) that was based out of the UK. It was a super place , there was only a handful of "Americans" everyone else was in the UK and surrounding countries.

These guys built old Matchbox , Hellar and Airfix kits as those were available. No Aftermarket or Asian kits.  They never griped about inaccuracies and such. But did they ever build the finest looking aircraft and 90% of them were painted with a brush and Humbrol paint - finishes that would shame an airbrush user.

And their work area - a cigar box for tools and such and a small tray like something you could sit on your lap.  No big dedicated rooms or workbenches , the lucky ones had a old vanity up in a dormer  room to work off.

But the models were all top notch and the guys and gals truly loved their hobby.

That just impressed me to no end as you do not need a large work area to enjoy modeling. Those that do are fortunate , but it is not a requirement.

Sean,

That looks pretty nice. You have a sound system and computer right there   Cool!

Be well

Gator

The only thing is the comp don't work real well via its got windows xp on it and no internet and last updated in 03'... Found a new laptop and will get it shortly

The sound system needs some repair work done which I cant do via no soddering iron right now... lol