Model Cars Magazine Forum

Duramax Motor

Somewhere a long time ago, there was a guy on here who turned the 460 in Monogram's F-250 into a Power Stroke diesel. It looked pretty accurate to me. You could do that, or maybe one of the Chevy big blocks could be transformed? Don't know, just a thought.

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished making a duramax Diesel engine and will be offering them in resin in mid August. I've also done the 460 ford conversion to 7.3 powerstroke and offer those in resin. I haven't set up a photobucket to. The built up engine is my 7.3 stroke and other 2 are my duramax. I'm in the process of building a Dmax up to put into my 65 Chevy dually conversion build.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• 7 months later...

Been a while since I've posted in here, but I finally got one of my resin duramax engines painted and built up as a display model. I did it in just basic paint scheme of black and silver but I didn't paint the pulleys. I should've as it would have brought out the detail of them. I'm still waiting for an artist friend in Colorado to finish the instruction diagrams for me. He says they should be ready in a few weeks though.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

That should be ready to order in about 3 weeks buddy. As far as ordering, I have a Facebook community page under this same name that I'm working through currently. I will have a site up and running through big cartel.com in a few weeks. The website is active but I have only loaded a few items on it to get the hang of everything. I will start loading more items and payment options onto that site next weekend when I get back home from out of town work.

I just finished making a duramax Diesel engine and will be offering them in resin in mid August. I've also done the 460 ford conversion to 7.3 powerstroke and offer those in resin. I haven't set up a photobucket to. The built up engine is my 7.3 stroke and other 2 are my duramax. I'm in the process of building a Dmax up to put into my 65 Chevy dually conversion build.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I'd realy like some more info on ur 460 conversion kit could u pm or email me details? Price?