Model Cars Magazine Forum

General Lee Decals??

• 2 weeks later...

ys  goldcorvette rims

The wheels from Joseph @ Fireball Modelworks, are amazing. I am also looking for the push bars, if I can't find any 

Ya I have check is out an am going to use then I usually  use corvette  rims

The wheels from Joseph @ Fireball Modelworks, are amazing. I am also looking for the push bars, if I can't find any I will make my own.

Hi you all, sorry about the PM's, my inbox if full right now, been very busy for the last few weeks with the hobby an my son & wife, plus my son was getting ready for the Special Olympias and he's a special needs kid too so my wife and me and grandma was helping him. Plus my wife has been having health issues as well and almost went to the hospital recently. My Dukes of Hazzard General Lee aftermarket items will be back in stock in a few weeks here. I do apologize for any inconvenient.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yes I was wondering if any one heard from Mopar Jim he emailed me and was going to do a push bar and antianna  for my 1/16 I was need more stuff to them he said ill have the 1/16 stuff done and mail out in week then he'll finish the rest I said cool that was months ago I have not heard nothing.