Model Cars Magazine Forum

Knight Rider K.I.T.T (Knight Industries Two Thousand

MOPARmaniac

well I got the windows on but ive reached the upload limit so sorry guys, just my mouth on the rest of this build, no mo pictures

ok I test fitted it and works great! just got to put rear view mirror and roof mounted computerarrow-10x10.png on and interior will be complete

Jericho you can always start a photobucket account and continue to upload your photos there and use the IMG code to link the photos back here.   Then you can post unlimited photos.   Nice work on KITT!

so what is a IMG code. I signed uparrow-10x10.png for photobucket but still don't know how to get them here, so if you want more pictures of the build, you're going to have to tell me what to do.

and you better hurry up too because im almost done

Hi Jericho

Once you upload a Picture click on it and to the right of your image will be in bold letters "SHARE LINKS ?". Below are 4 options, Email & IM, Direct, Html and IMG. Just click on the box next to the IMG  option and return to the forum, set your curser where you want the image to be and Paste it. That ought to do it for ya.

It doesn't work I left clicked and right clicked and nothing involving IMG came up

Ok well apperantly there was a problem with my flash playerarrow-10x10.png so I couldn't click the box however I fixed it and it worked, thank you Crazy Ed for the help

as you can see I installed the A/C line

7http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j392/DART4door/008_zpsh8danqvg.jpg_zps9nn2j2zq.jpg.html]http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j392/DART4door/007_zps9nn2j2zq.jpg]

Like a dope head I lost the spoiler for kitt so I made one myself from spare plastic. Also working on some battery wires. Im going all out on this model

The A/C installation was actually quite complicated because it had to go above the radiator hose but below the heater hoses and back up to reach the accumulator. If I would have put the A/C line above the heater hoses, the would,t have been able to close. Put the heater hoses a little too high...oops.