Model Cars Magazine Forum

dodge super bee 1970 pro street

dragzz

• 2 weeks later...

thanks cancino   the lordco has done good me so i thot be nice to do something for them . just rember to take your time on the wireing there no need to rush it at all the slow u go the better the out come good luck to u do u have pic of your model  

yea check it out, the TWO BUILDS TWO BREEDS thread, I'll make an update soon. My goal was to use scratch built stuff for detail, next time im getting s.s. lines, an. fittings ect.

CAM01540.jpg

Dude, I don't know why nobody has mentioned it yet especially considering the great job your doing, the little round teats that the plug wires go into should be painted flat or semigloss black to represent the rubber caps (plugs?) that they are. reference the picture of your posting. Not that that big a deal, but will increase realizum (?). that is obviously very important to you. can't wait to see it done!

hello jkill54  yes has benn mentioned befor what happen is i did put spark plugs boots in when i put the wires to it . it pushed them in to the heads to far it was to late by the time i saw it . it will have to do for now now that i know what to do befor that now lol . tyfor the info

hello freakshow  ok now i see what u mean now . what i have now looks great 

cancoino its looking great so far and yes two breed builds i will look in to your build as well u are doing good on that build 

tys dumpydan

bumblebi  so many ways u paint it i went with the lordco white  for them to show off the paint thay sell there . i did get the paint for free as well lol in the end it looks great .hope to see ypur build soon when u start it  thanks