Model Cars Magazine Forum

dodge super bee 1970 pro street

dragzz

hello all got some motor work done  the paint is going to be white  this motor will look sharp in there .now i was going to buy some spark plugs from .rbmotion i have never used them befor id like to do detail to this motor  let me know what your thots are thank u

003.JPG

002.JPG

001.JPG

Like these cars, looking forward to seeing how you handle it. Engine is off to a nice start!

Bright colors really show of the body lines of this car, I can barely remember my uncle driving one that was BRIGHT orange in the early 70s; beautiful!!!

tys bisc63 as i like these cars as well this going to really good build body paint is going white

high octane   iam going to do the wireing but iam waiting on a more stuff form the usa iam going to install spark plugs . with  the boots as well in the two days i should have the parts to start on it

i got more more work done to the motor it not much but iam trying to bring up my skill lvl a bit soo in the pic u will see that i add spark plugs to the motor there will be wireing as well so iam getting better hope u all like so far here some pic

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

Here's something that may help you out in the future. Over the years I've saved all of the schematics I've found online, and put them in a PB album for easy access where ever i am.

Just to be clear, none of these are mine, I did not create these. The credit goes to many other people, unfortunately I have no idea who they are!

Schematics - Fuel, Wiring and Others