Model Cars Magazine Forum

68 Hemi Dart

MyBradKeselowski

I finally wrapped up my build of the Revell 68 Hemi Dart. I'm really satisfied of how this Revell 68 Dart come out, hope you are too.  I know this is not to everyone's perfection so I'll take the comments and tacky criticisms.. LOL !!

DSCN0389 (640x480).jpg

DSCN0386 (640x480).jpg

DSCN0382 (640x480).jpg

DSCN0383 (640x480).jpg

DSCN0384 (640x480).jpg

DSCN0385 (640x480).jpg

DSCN0387 (640x480).jpg

DSCN0388 (640x480).jpg

DSCN0390 (640x480).jpg

DSCN0391 (640x480).jpg

DSCN0395 (640x480).jpg

DSCN0398 (640x480).jpg

DSCN0392 (640x480).jpg

DSCN0393 (640x480).jpg

DSCN0394 (640x480).jpg

Edited by MyBradKeselowski
deleted unnecessary sentences.

Nice, 3 things stand out to me that need attention on your next one, I do not think any Darts came with a whiet dash, a white interior probably would have had a black dash and carpeting, also, you missed the seam on the transmission, and painting the battery caps and hold down hardware would add the the realism.  Nice otherwise.

Snake, the 440 Magnum is not mild, trust me.

Oh, I know, and the 440 Darts built by Mr. Norm were considered darn near uncontrollable. But this one is still wearing a stock air cleaner and stock exhaust manifolds (relatively mild compared to a full-race, dual-carbed hemi). Still trying to figger out why it says "Hemi Thunder" on the sides, too. :wacko:

Let me explain kind of what I was doing, I was going for the look of where someone had took a retired Hemi Dart gave it a new life as a Dart GTS with a new paint job, new racing decals, new tires and wheels and replaced the tired 426 Hemi with a 440 magnum and added the stock factory dual exhausts.  Interior was just left as a Hemi Dart with the roll cage still intact so it could be raced at the towns local strip.  Sorry I didn't explain where I was going with the look as I don't post my builds on here much but now I understand with you guys as it helps to give a explanation of the look your kind of going for unless it's a OOB build.

Thanks again for all your comments I'm really appreciating them..:rolleyes:

Snake, the 440 Magnum is not mild, trust me.

Snake the 440 Magnum is not mild it supposed to look stock but with a hidden surprise..  LOL !!

Edited by MyBradKeselowski
rewording

• 1 month later...