Model Cars Magazine Forum

How old are you??

well if its like that i have dibbs on it first

LOL that is if im allowed to even think like that

No your not. She has a 3rd degree black belt in Karate is a Lt. in her high school USMC ROTC, and wants to go into law enforcement. If you could get by her, then her dad, I would gladly stack you in your 1:1, of course leaving room for Nick. ;)

Just kidding guys, NOT!

No your not. She has a 3rd degree black belt in Karate is a Lt. in her high school USMC ROTC, and wants to go into law enforcement. If you could get by her, then her dad, I would gladly stack you in your 1:1, of course leaving room for Nick. ;)

Just kidding guys, NOT!

OOH-RAH!!!!!!!!

No your not. She has a 3rd degree black belt in Karate is a Lt. in her high school USMC ROTC, and wants to go into law enforcement. If you could get by her, then her dad, I would gladly stack you in your 1:1, of course leaving room for Nick. :lol:

Just kidding guys, NOT!

WOW WOW BUDDY

im playin around

and no you wont use my hearse

because i wont let you

LOL

No your not. She has a 3rd degree black belt in Karate is a Lt. in her high school USMC ROTC, and wants to go into law enforcement. If you could get by her, then her dad, I would gladly stack you in your 1:1, of course leaving room for Nick. :lol:

Just kidding guys, NOT!

why so harsh?! :P

yeah Ed, you're REAL old! :lol:

or will i????

:lol::lol:B)

Well, I'm 65. Cop stopped me for smoking my tires ('55 F100) and told me I looked old enough to 'know better'. Then the imbecile asks me if it's my son's truck!

I still have all my hair...and my shades are cool. I got a young wife! And a Roadster with a Hemi!!!

I can't grow up...or 'know better'...I'm trapped in here!

• 2 weeks later...