Model Cars Magazine Forum

Motorcity's 67 Galaxy 500

Porscheman

The '67 Ford is one of my favorite 1:1 full-size cars, and although they seem to be rare, it's always nice to see a model of one built this nicely.  

Al, I love the paint color choice.  Do you happen to have Testors' part number for that?  I don't see it in their listings.  

Thank you again for the great comments on my Galaxy.

The '67 Ford is one of my favorite 1:1 full-size cars, and although they seem to be rare, it's always nice to see a model of one built this nicely.  

Al, I love the paint color choice.  Do you happen to have Testors' part number for that?  I don't see it in their listings.  

Monty, The color is Testors Blaze Red, which is the almost an exact match to Candy Apple Red.

Al

• 1 month later...

Wow, is that nice. The color looks good on it.

Foiled bumpers? I'd have been very reluctant to try it, but you did a nice job on it.

Hopefully you'll be at LIARS, Al, I'm toying with bringing my airbrush, compressor and Tamiya transparent blue. I need to learn that tinting technique. It's superlative. Either that, or, gee, maybe I'll have to stop into a TSMCC meeting some month. Only a few hours away....

Charlie Larkin

• 3 weeks later...