Model Cars Magazine Forum

Daf 2800 Ntt Heavy duty trailer (Italeri 1/24 + Revell 1/25)

So, as I wrote a time again, some of my photos and album were lost by migration on new server. Let me, please, insert it again. Here is again one of my "hauler". The famous euro conventional Daf 2800 Ntt in combination with heavy duty trailer. I like this model. There are full PE part set from Czech Truck Model for Ntt on this Daf. Original is also Daf yellow colour covered by 2K Ivat clearcoat. Chassis and engine are "filled" by wires and plumbing. Necessary is covering by weathering and some dust. I decided rework front mask and grille. There are no headlights in model from box. I made it. It was fight but I won :)

5ebbk7.jpg

29ekdxf.jpg

16ke6fl.jpg

2prvcy1.jpg

b7dq2c.jpg

muhjxw.jpg

xf6ii8.jpg

k4zhbn.jpg

15yjhiu.jpg

20f9jc4.jpg 

nd2xpl.jpg

m73jbq.jpg

2gt58c9.jpg

1z2k46p.jpg

2mfx2eb.jpg

2csb3ex.jpg

2vtqof5.jpg

e038tf.jpg

bg5lib.jpg

11wdct0.jpg

2q0n2p2.jpg

2503uxz.jpg

33ykefn.jpg

14x074j.jpg

r0dt88.jpg

fdso6p.jpg

2ela4ac.jpg

4g3wgm.jpg

nyi3w1.jpg

s3zdcg.jpg

Edited by Pavel A.

Pavel,

I for one. Am glad to you re posted these photos. That is a great looking model. You did a really good job on the whole rig.I am going to have to see if the build thread is still available?

Is the the Cattleman kit? The Daf 6X4 is one of my favorite European trucks. I have a couple in the stash to build.

You said that there were no headlights ?  I just went to my stash and pulled out both the DAF Cattleman truck and the DAF Dump truck. Neither kits has the headlight in the fenders. I like the way you added the headlights to your truck. And I  may try that on one of my trucks. But most likely I will go with the lights in the bumper. And may possibly add a couple more to the bumper.

Be Well

Gator

Edited by gatorincebu

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...