Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mercedes -Benz NG 6x4 "Powerliner" (Italeri 1/24)

Here starts new work on oldie european. For the first I must say that this not my work by my very good friend Radomir. He asked me with helping how to insert some photos and text in English for my friend from all of the world. I made a photos for him and inserted it here, because he do not speak English. And I think it will be no problem, and each new man on board is welcome :) 

So, this is one older Italeri kit. What I know Rado used for frames synthetic Revell colors. He made some wiring on engine and chassis. And of course he made wash, some weathering and apply some dust. Acrylic Tamiya Buff no.57 is awesome for "color dumping". Cab will be probably white, like there is on the box.

s5y61h.jpg

14u98cw.jpg

o54xl4.jpg

20a6kk9.jpg

ei1g6e.jpg

2ezhiqe.jpg

nq1aox.jpg

2ntact1.jpg

hs1blx.jpg

2ed9nqa.jpg

2llkmmh.jpg

14tmyj8.jpg

avkcav.jpg

1409j4y.jpg

32zjaqt.jpg

zurwww.jpg

Pavel,

Please tell Radomir, that I said Welcome to our Forum. And to remember that old saying "A picture is worth a thousamd words". That said. I do not think he will have a problem with people appreciating his models. From what I can see .he is a talented builder and his work looks quite good!

Be Well

Gator