Model Cars Magazine Forum

68 roadrunner.

Jmaracing

beautiful Joe, my favorite car. you did a real fine job on it. I remember seeing a few runner and GTX's back in the day trolling the streets in a$$ end up stance and those beautiful cragars reflecting the street lights.

beautiful Joe, my favorite car. you did a real fine job on it. I remember seeing a few runner and GTX's back in the day trolling the streets in a$$ end up stance and those beautiful cragars reflecting the street lights.

beautiful Joe, my favorite car. you did a real fine job on it. I remember seeing a few runner and GTX's back in the day trolling the streets in a$$ end up stance and those beautiful cragars reflecting the street 

Thanks al. This one is one of my favorites

Edited by Jmaracing

John they r good year blue streak tires.i think they r from older mpc kits. I have a lot of them. Pm me if you need a set..

Thank you Joe, but Im building a 1/16 pro touring/ pro street charger with a 30" tall tire. The 30" is for certain, the width I wasnt sure on. Was hoping to see a B body with a nice tire on it, and I sure did !!! Thanks!

Edited by John Clutch

Joe, very nice build! And that rear tire width is perfect for the B bodies. Im building a  Charger and if you dont mind, I would like to know what the tire width is on this model. Thanks

thanks john. The rear tires r old Goodyear blue streak. If u need a set pm me I have tons of them!

• 1 month later...