Model Cars Magazine Forum

General Lee that I would like to build

OMG! A General Lee thread that hasn't gone off the rails!

Congratulations, gentlemen. Maybe there is hope... ;)

Carry on...

shhhh!!! Don't jinx it, lol.

Pick me, pick me. Just kidding In my humble opinion they are maybe suitable for Tuner or a Donk but on Classic muscle cars they look "silly".  Come to think of it that's probably why I'm not a big Foose fan ,but we all have our own likes and dislikes.  If we all liked the same thing it seem kind of boring now wouldn't it.

Edited by Jon Haigwood

Here's those pics I mentioned a couple days ago, almost forgot about them!  Looks like the antenna on the roof might be the only issue with using the MPC decals or stickers.

tmp_23918-20150801_184529-823870903.jpg

OOooo me likey!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you going all modern on this??? This is going to be a kool build!!!!

I am with you....just building one with the old mpc-kit.

If you have the Chance, use the two revell kits as shown above. i will do this the next one, i will build.

And yes, the moviecars are "all" different. If you will make a correct GL, choose the season, movie or what ever and build exact the one, you choosed.

I am building the one from the movie 2005. some modifikations, some stuff to built but all can be done ;)