Model Cars Magazine Forum

1964 Chevy Impala

cobraman

Now that the drag Cobra is done I chose this kit to work on next. Plan on it being a mild custom. Lower a bit, change the tires and wheels, adding dual sunken antennas on the rear deck. Ya know, usual stuff. Thinking blue with a white interior but ????????????

64chevy1001_zps8e64c1db.jpg

thought I may mention that I have been playing around with this kit the last few days as well. Ray, one thing that I have noticed needs attention on the body of this car is the bottom left lower fender where the bumper meets the body .....:o... that side is badly rounded and out of shape compared to the right side on the bottom edges, and is a touch shorter .....just thought I would mention it, its an easy fix.....looking forward to seeing yours built....the ace....:)

no problem, Ray......I know you like body work and such, and a fix like this would be a snap for you. I find body work a bit more challenging, but I managed to repair mine in about an hour or so. oh, you mentioned a blue and white combo,,,,that should look great,,,and so would a nice blue and met. silver combo as well.............the ace.......:P

• 4 weeks later...