Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/16th Scale Jolly Rancher Stagecoach Wheelstander - Update 11/7/2015

Mooneyzs

Typical attention to detail by Chris going on here.  It's obvious that you have no other way to approach a build but all out.  I personally like all the steps you're sharing along the way with the descriptions and super pics.  btw, any tinkering on the Vega lately?   cheers

John... Thanks buddy... It's slow progress but coming along little by little.

Clayton... Thank you very much. I think it will make it look much better once I get some primer on it and it will make more sense what I am doing then.

Joe... Thanks buddy.... As far as those bends go, I am just eyeballing it and winging it. I think they are good enough for John's girls... lol

Danno... Thank you buddy... I really like your pun there ;). Great to see you yesterday.

Tim... Thank you my Friend. you know me that there are some things that I am trying not to cut corners and trying to make it as accurate as I can. I am glad you enjoy how I share each of the steps. I do that to show everyone how I am doing it. I know it may not always be the correct way to approach things but Its working for me...lol. Actually I am doing a little tinkering on the Vega today. I am at my computer designing up some more parts for the build that I will need to have 3D printed. Hopefully I will have some 3D models to show you later. I have really missed working on it and will be back on it hard. I need to finish it up.

Edited by Mooneyzs