Chuck Cox

864-541-9080 or 864-439-2516

New E mail - hobby4fun@yahoo.com

2016 flyer.JPG

Edited by Drgon63

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thinking about getting a table at this show to clear out some more models. I haven't been to it in a couple of years, can anyone give an idea of what attendance is like? I would like to go but having recently lost my job, we only have one car and it will be a day long event for me if I go.

• 2 weeks later...

Mike the attendance is wonderful and we have had between 300 & 500 models on the tables sine the show has started 9 years ago..vendors always have a great time and a good sales day. hope you can make it..\

Tom

Thinking about getting a table at this show to clear out some more models. I haven't been to it in a couple of years, can anyone give an idea of what attendance is like? I would like to go but having recently lost my job, we only have one car and it will be a day long event for me if I go.

Just a reminder. The 9th Annual Hope it don't snow show will be on the 16th of this month we have over 42 vendor tables filled with all your modeling needs from new kits to aftermarkets wares. we will have live 3D printing being done on site and pin-striping by Jeremy Kemp so make sure that if you want anything striped you bring it with you.. we will have many items on the raffle table food is available in the hotel and sources local. we have a make and take for the young future modelers and a photographer taking pictures for submission to Model Cars Magazine.. come out and spend some fun with the members of the SCMA .

You can find registration sheets here. These are in PDF Form so you an print and complete before you come to the show.. Look forward to seeing y'all there.

SCMA Registration forms

Second thought, I will be entering 3 builds after meeting and speaking with Chuck Cox Tuesday. First show for me ever, looking forward to it.

Awesome. there has to be a first time and this show is as good as any to enter into the show world. we all have our strong suits and our shortcomings but you would be hard pressed to find a great bunch of guys and girls who enjoy, share and help each other to improve. welcome. Stop by the photo table and say hi.

Tom